II. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ORDERS
1. Purchase of goods takes place through:
- user registration (one time, another purchase after logging in),
- adding the item to the basket,
- indication of the delivery address,
- choosing the payment method,
- agreeing with the terms of service
Each order will be confirmed electronically and in special cases by phone. The User has the right to withdraw from the order until the store employee confirms that the product has been sent.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders will be processed starting the next working day after accepting the order.
3. In the absence of ordered goods in the warehouse, or an unexpected extension of the time necessary to bring the ordered goods, the customer is informed about this fact by the customer service department where the customer can cancel or change such an order or part of it.
4. Incorrectly filled forms and orders not confirmed by the Buyer within 5 days will not be implemented.
5. The shop reserves the right to refuse to execute the order at any stage of its implementation, in the event of unavailability of the ordered goods in the warehouse and at suppliers or in cases that raise legitimate concerns and if these regulations are not observed.
6. We warn you that due to temporary lack of goods in the warehouse or for other reasons beyond our control, we can partially fulfill the order. If there are problems with the implementation of the contract, we will inform the buyer immediately.
7. The cost of shipping is borne by the buyer.
8. We issue a VAT invoice for the ordered goods.